JCR Remoting Server with Batch Read/Write
The JCR Remoting Server provides an item-based WebDAV view to the JCR repository, mapping the functionality provided by JSR 170 to the WebDAV protocol in order to allow remote content repository access via WebDAV.
This implementation variant adds batch read and write functionality to the initial JCR Remoting Server. In addition it supports copy across workspaces and clone.
Access the content repository
Use the following URLs to access the content repository in the remoting client:
- to access all workspaces of your JCR repository
- to access a single workspace (example with workspace named 'default')
Supported WebDAV functionality
See JCR Remoting Server.
In contrast to the default JCR remoting this extended version allows to send
a block of modifications (SPI Batch) within a single POST request containing a
custom ":diff" parameter.
See the JavaDoc for details or try the Examples.
JCR Remoting Client
For the client counterpart of this WebDAV servlet please take a look at the extended SPI2DAV project.
- Context Path:
- Resource Path Prefix: /server
- Workspace Name: optional (available workspaces are mapped as resources)
- Additional servlet configuration: see /WEB-INF/web.xml